Thursday, February 27, 2014

About Me

My name is Jerome. I am 16 years old and I was born in January. My favorite sport to play is basketball and football. I like those sports because it involves a lot of running and I love to run. I like to stay active and in shape because when I play in a tournament with my team. Our basketball team sometimes go out to Oregon and Arkansas so we can play in the tournaments. The farthest we ever got was in the finals when we lost by 3 because the other team made the luckiest half-court shot ever. When I was little I used to play football all the time. After school I used to get a snack and grab my ball then all my friends go to the park and we play a couple game then we all walk home together.

I jog 4 miles everyday. I run 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Jogging is fun to me because I love to run and stay active. I also like to play video games. I play like twice a week because I am always busy. When I do play video games I like to play NBA 214. I like to play against people who say they can beat me so I can shut them up. I also like to watch TV. Whenever I watch TV I am watching an NBA or NFL game. I like to Warriors because my favorite player, Stephen Curry, is in that team. He is my favorite because he works hard every practice and he can shoot like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment