Friday, February 28, 2014

#21 My Conversation with Adam Silver

If I can have a conversation with anybody, it would be Adam Silver. Adam Silver is the new commissioner for the NBA. I would like to talk to him so we can talk about how the NBA works and what he does during his job. I would love to know what a commissioner does during the job, especially if its a major business. I would also talk to him about why he ruined the dunk contest this year? Last year it was perfect the way it was. Four people go head to head and they each get 2 minutes to make their dunk and five judges. And the two guys with the highest scores advance to the finals and the winner gets a certain amount of money to donate to charity.

I picked Adam Silver because what he does in the NBA must be a big deal. If i were a commissioner I would probably say that it is too much work and I wouldn't like to do all the work that he does. I would also like to see how he recruits people and arrange reservations for a basketball game. I would also like to see who he pays to make all the commercials and advertisements for people to purchase NBA gear so they make more money. I would also like to see what they do when they suspend players and take money from their salary.

Adam Silver (left) first year as an NBA commissioner. Former commissioner, David Stern (right) last time announcing the draft picks for the NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment