Friday, February 28, 2014

#29 My Career

When I am 30 years old I would like to be a trainer for a pro basketball team. I want to be the one who helps the players if they are hurt because at Estancia I would always hang out in the trainers room and we just wait for people to come in and help them out. Whenever I was in there, I wanted to help wrap their hands or ankles. I thought being a trainer was pretty cool and you also get to learn about the body so if I get hurt, I would most likely know what to do. Every Football or Basketball game i would help out the trainer and one time I got to wrap my friends arm before the game. He said that I actually did a good job on it.

I want to be a trainer for the Golden State Warriors. I want to be their trainer because that is my favorite sports team. I also watch Backstage Lakers and what the trainer does  with them before, during, and after practice seems really fun and they have fun with the players. They joke around in the room and they get paid some good money. I also want to be a trainer because they go to every game with the team and tickets cost a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment